Kid-friendly Staycations in Austin
Check out our top four picks for Spring Break or Summer Staycations in the Austin area! The first three are hotel/resort options and the fourth is a rustic, outdoor adventure.
- Lakeway Resort and Spa: Kid-friendly amenities include sailing, boating, fishing and water activities, a Kids Zone recreation center, and a pool playground featuring with a water slide. If parents want a day off the resort offers day camps for the kids, an adult-only pool with a swim-up bar and a boutique spa. Get more information here!.
- Horseshoe Bay Resort: Kid-friendly amenities overlooking Lake LBJ include: golf courses, water sports, a dining yacht, pools, mini-arcade, tropical birds, giant lawn games, and a sandy beach area perfect for all ages. Adults can also enjoy golfing, a spa, and a dining yacht experience. Get more information here!.
- Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa: On 405 acres in Bastrop, kid-friendly amenities include a youth spa, horseback riding, archery, trap shooting, river recreation from kayaking to rafting, an onsite water park with a two-story water slide, beach area, lazy river, pools, hot tubs, waterfalls, and fountains. There are also day camps for kids and special events for the whole family like outdoor movies, crafts, scavenger hunts. Adults can enjoy championship golf, tennis, a fitness center, a world-class spa, For more information visit Get more information here!.
- Creekside Camp & Cabins: Five family-friendly cabins for rent on Hamilton Creek. Each cabin is themed and includes a fully stocked kitchenette. Kid-friendly amenities include canoes, paddle boats, creek swimming, fishing, a tree house, board games, books, and lots of nature to explore. All cabins have fire pits, BBQ grills, outdoor patio furniture, and porches. Get more information here!.
Meet Resident Realty
Since we opened our doors in 2002, the goal has been to provide the best value to each and every one of Resident Realty's clients and customers. Value can be measured in many different ways but ultimately, it comes down to five pillars: Expertise, Work Ethic, Service, Cost, and Results. By always striving to offer the best value in the Austin market, Resident Realty and its Brokers and Realtors have been awarded multiple Austin Business Journal and Texas Monthly Five Star Professional Awards in the past decade.
Contact Resident Realty today for your Austin area real estate needs.
(512) 899-8309 | [email protected]