Mary Rachkind, REALTOR®, CRS, ABR, GRI, ALHS, CS
A native Texan, I arrived in Austin in 1972, completed a BS degree from UT, and have witnessed Austin’s growth spurts first hand. I know the city’s builders, its history of development, and major neighborhoods through all parts of Austin.
I am a full-service agent, have over 32 years’ experience in guiding clients through the complexities of buying and selling real estate, represent only one party in each transaction, and give my clients my personal attention, which is why my business is built entirely on personal referrals. For many years, my husband and I have lived in Northwest Austin in the beautiful neighborhood of River Place and continue to build my business through referrals from my past clients and wonderful neighbors!
I believe in education and professional development, which is why I hold the highest credentials in the industry.
- CRS: At a time when the National Association of REALTORS membership has reached a record, one million members, only 4% have reached the coveted Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation, which requires advanced study in residential marketing, finance, investment, technology, and documented sales achievement.
- ABR: As an Accredited Buyer Representative, I am committed to protect your interests and will go the extra mile to negotiate the best price for you.
- GRI: As a Graduate of the REALTOR Institute, I have the education to back up my experience.
- ALHS: As an Accredited Luxury Home Specialist, I have honed my skills to meet the needs of buyers and sellers in the luxury home market.
- For sellers: As a Certified Stager, I help you stage your property to make it as attractive as possible to the greatest number of buyers. I can help you position your furnishings, pick colors or finishes to update resale homes, and can provide resources for repairs and home improvements.
Through extensive sales research, I help you price your property competitively. I use electronic marketing to reach agents and buyers, driving traffic to your property.
I have your home professionally photographed, create colorful brochures, and create a website for your home with a beautiful virtual tour, complete with text and music.
For buyers: I set up a personalized website so you can access the latest listings in your preferred area and price range, saving you the aggravation of searching through incomplete and outdated material on public websites. I use a market analysis to evaluate properties before making an offer and can help you find the right financing.
My goal is to minimize the stress of a move, by taking care of the details, so you can focus on your life, your family, and your profession.